COVID-19: Information for Customers
Monday, March 16, 2020
Dear trusted Groupe Park Avenue customers,
The health and wellbeing of every Groupe Park Avenue customer, partner and employee has and always will be our number one focus, above all else. As the world continues to respond to the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), clear and transparent information is vital, and we wanted to provide you with an update on proactive steps we have taken to minimize health risks, in accordance with public health recommendations and guidelines.
Groupe Park Avenue continues to closely monitor developments around the coronavirus, including ongoing updates from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), the Québec Government and public health agencies.
We remain absolutely committed to serving you for your automotive needs during these challenging times, while also adhering to all public health recommendations. Consequently, we have put in place a series of actions to best protect you our customers and our team of employees:
- Significantly increased sanitization and cleaning efforts and added additional hand sanitizer stations.
- Instituted recommended social distancing efforts, including minimizing body contact (no handshakes, etc.) and maintaining, whenever possible, a distance of at least one metre between individuals.
- Travel restrictions and self-isolation protocols for Groupe Park Avenue employees.
- For our loaners and test-drive vehicle preparation – All hard and soft surfaces inside service car loaners and test-drive vehicles are vacuumed and wiped down each time a guest or staff.
- Test Drives and Valet Service – Increased out-of-dealership test drives and vehicle maintenance valet pickup services are offered. Check with individual dealerships.
- Opening hours - We modified our opening hours. Until further notice, our dealers will now close at 7 p.m. Monday to Friday. For dealerships opened on Saturdays, business hours remain unchanged at this time.
Even though we are taking steps to ensure a sanitary environment, we understand that you may prefer to not visit us in person in the coming days and weeks. Please know that we are ready to serve you by phone, email, text, Skype, Facetime as well as physically in our dealerships. For assistance with booking a service appointment, organizing a lease-return or speaking to someone about purchasing a new or used vehicle please contact us at 450.766.1666.
All of our decisions are being guided by the most updated information and recommendations from public health officials. We are not currently planning to close any retail locations but we will continue to monitor these guidelines closely in order to make the most informed decision possible, in the continued best interests of our valued customers, employees and local communities.
Our thoughts are with every person personally impacted by this situation, in Québec and abroad.
Norman Hébert jr.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Groupe Park Avenue